Sunday, December 4, 2011

a bit of Christmas cheer

My efforts at holiday decorating are modest, but they feel right for the store.

The mascot gets lights.

The vignette I went on about last week gets a bottle brush tree, a sleigh filled with acorns (sprayed silver and copper) and a little vintage reindeer.

Red birds and silver balls on a pyramid-shaped grapevine "tree" I got for free at the recycling center.

In the store window (which you see from inside the building since the store is on the second floor)


I added a few more trees and reindeer.

The window from inside the store. 

It was a good weekend. I'll tell you more during the week.

6 comments:

  1. I love your way to display! Lovely trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and perfect for your look.

    xo jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen,
    looks wonderful, just your style! Love the little deers and bottle brush trees, they are my favorites!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great Jen ! Wish I could drop by and shop and have a warm cup of something spiked with joy

    - KAT -

    ReplyDelete