Wednesday, October 5, 2011

getting ready for the weekend






put together some farms in a jar



got field bags in new designs
want one of your own? go to Happy Family on etsy


ordered these
i don't usually carry new books, but this one is made for my store (i think)
you can see a lot more pictures of it and also the artist's process on design sponge, here

it seems to be a no punctuation kind of day--breezy and autumnal 
travel tip: if you ever want to see fall foliage go to the catskills.

8 comments:

  1. this book attracted my attention before... i can`t remember where. i think i must buy it too ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe I will check the Cats out someday...my hubby was offered a job in Mehoopany, PA Where ever that is... he hasn't called the guy back yet so I don't know if he wants to move right yet.

    Love the farm in jar ...thats sweet !
    I love my aprons do you mind if I post about them and your blog ???
    - KAT -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your weekends seem to be colourful and full of creativity. I wish I could join there as a customer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. farms in a jar? Love it! the book looks like fun too, i'm going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen,
    how cute is farm in a jar! Clever! Love your bags, well you know I like about evrything you have in your store!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm visiting from Kat's blog! I love these jars of farm animals! What a cute idea! I see you have lots of vintage books, too! I love those! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love those bags, especially the new owl!! Your farm jars are adorable and that book really does look perfect. And I really do miss the fall leaves in the Catskills.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful. i love jars full of stuff. and farms are fabulous. i'm so glad the shop will continue. one of these weekends we'll have to make the drive down to see your little town.

    ReplyDelete